Tuesday, September 18, 2012

This is a major start for a cell phone carrier who will get you into business here is how it starts, someone gives you the starting of your life time experience sign up for a small fee prices will depend on location and taxes, this is one of the fastest growing business's only because you are your own boss. If you are not a person who can deal with the public and your don't have any people you think it's all up to you, read through this blog contact me if you feel confident and understand that you will have your cell bill no longer if you just advertise this business and I can step you through everything. This is all about understanding Trio's and multiple streams of income so contact me for for information. You can order a phone from the web site or have it unlocked already, if not I am willing to help you find the perfect phone for you also setting up your APN settings I am experienced with cell phones as well I have spend my days dealing with Android and GSM network is all I deal with I also have experience with flashing phones but let's face it, installing a sim card is a lot easier then dealing with CDMA networks. Email: Derrickblogs@gmail.com Contact Phone Number 215-987-8533

No comments:

Post a Comment